Bastion 365 will be present at the Architecture in Healthcare conference on June 22 in Papendal. Digital architecture in healthcare is a team effort. To achieve our collective goal, we need people with diverse skills. Employees and managers have needs and ideas on how to improve healthcare. The digital architect visualizes and creates the image of this goal. The project leader plans how we can stay within budget and meet deadlines. The builders and administrators are responsible for implementation and maintenance.
Many valuable topics will be covered during this conference:
- The use of health data for a clear infrastructure
- Solutions for linking accurate product data to patient information.
- How eIDAS2 reduces administrative burdens and makes healthcare more affordable.
- Explanation of IT/Infrastructure and privacy/governance components and how to address them.
- Practical application of FAIR data principles within your own organization.
- How to achieve a working implementation in 5 steps, from architecture to execution.
And much more!
We look forward to seeing you there!